Character & Citizenship Education
Every student, a responsible and reflective leader.
|NO.||CORE MEMEBERS||MAIN APPOINTMENTS|
|1.||Mdm Marianna Bt Mohamad Hanafi||HOD CCE|
|2.||Mdm Ong Huay Theng Cindy||SH NE / Disc (Covering)|
|3.||Mdm Roszanah Bte Kamarudin||Teacher|
|4.||Mr Vinod Nair||Teacher|
|5.||Mdm Chua Siu Git||Teacher|
|6.||Mr Chan Jianhua||Teacher|
|7.||Mdm Poh Chiew Hui||Teacher|
|8.||Mdm Neo Ee Shiang Eleanor||AED (Counselling)|
|9.||Mdm Noorizan||AED (LBS)|
School Core Values
|Respect for self and others||
|Always be gracious||
|Desire for learning||
|Ignite creativity and innovation||
|Never give up||
|Aim for excellence||
|Stand up for integrity||
2015 Key Programme
Make A Mark Programme
Sexuality Education 2014
1. Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Students will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
2. Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
v I WILL SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND TAKE THE PLEDGE.
v I WILL BE RESPECTFUL AND GRACIOUS.
- I will be neatly and properly attired for school.
- I will be punctual, and behave in an orderly manner at all times.
- I will be responsible for my own decisions and actions.
- I will treat others with respect.
v I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE SCHOOL PROPERTY.
- I will handle school property with care.
- I will keep the school building and its environment clean.
Guidelines on DRESS CODE FOR STUDENTS
- Students must be neat and properly attired in their school uniform at all times.
- Students must wear white schools and white socks. The length of the socks should cover the ankles.
- Students are allowed to be in their PE attire only on days when they have PE lessons and CCA/PAL lessons.
- For Girls:
- Hair accessories must be either black or dark blue.
- Hair that reaches below the collar must be tied up (plaited or segmented) or cut.
- Only identical stud earrings are allowed.
- For Boys:
- Hair must be kept short and neat at the back and sides.
- All boys should be clean shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
- For the safety of the students, no jewellery of any sort is allowed.
- This includes bracelets, necklaces, rings and other form of jewellery as well as fanciful and expensive watches.
Guidelines on THE USE OF MOBILE PHONES
- Students are to be responsible for their mobile phones. The school will not be held responsible for any missing mobile phones.
- Students are to keep their mobile phones turned off during curriculum hours.
- Students are only allowed to use their mobile phones to make phone calls after school, and only at the canteen.
- At any other times, students must seek permission from their teachers in order to use their mobile phones, and make the calls in the presence of their teachers.
DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGAINST INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
The school provides opportunities to reward students for appropriate behaviour and for improvement in academic and non-academic work. The use of rewards in school is based on the principle of positive reinforcement; behaviour that is rewarded is strengthened and is therefore likely repeated.
However, the school does not condone acts of misdeeds committed by students and due punishment will be meted out accordingly.
Click here for the National Education website.